Middle schools across the country have started book discussion groups to talk about A Parents' Guide to the Middle School Years. Hosting a book discussion group helps new parents bridge the gap between elementary and middle school, while equipping current middle school parents with practical strategies for facing everyday challenges. Book discussion groups often take place over 2-6 weeks and can be organized by either, school administrators or PTA members.
What's the next step?
Order your books directly from Joe at 25% discount off the regular retail price (School Purchase Orders are accepted) and receive the following items in addition to having each book signed by the author:
- Access to the online book companion featuring video clips, discussion questions and downloadable documents that extend the book's core strategies. View the first, two chapters of the online book companion.
- Guide of best practices for planning your event in order to maximize parent attendance
- Sample letter for announcing your book discussion group to parents
- Free annual subscription to Joe's monthly article for all parents at your school
- Build strong parent-school partnerships
- Create a supportive parenting community
- Answer commonly asked questions in a friendly, group environment
- Connect parents with relevant research and practical strategies
- Ease the transition from elementary to middle school for new parents
- Establish a common language for traversing the middle school years
Contact Joe Bruzzese to purchase your books and receive your book discussion items.
email: joe at middleschoolyears.com
phone: 805 889 2142